Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 September 2011

Bobbi Brown Mineral Makeup

Bobbi Brown is renowned for her amazing skin correct foundation and this is no exception.  The powder is light and easy to pick up on either a face powder puff for a full coverage or with a face brush for a lighter coverage.  I expected to need to use a powder puff as i usually prefer a fuller coverage but i tried with my face brush first and was amazed with the finished result. 
Without Skin foundation mineral Makeup

I have extremely pale skin and I usually match up to porcelain foundation but believe it or not I am wearing Medium in this picture!!  The foundation comes in the same colours as the tinted moisturizers range.  As with all Bobbi Brown foundations the Skin Foundation Mineral Makeup is yellow based to blend the most natural with the skins natural undertone.




With Skin Foundation Mineral Makeup

I used Bobbi Brown Hydrating face cream and my corrector and concealer underneath the foundation and applied the powder over the top of both.  The staying power is great for everyday.  I applied this foundation on the train at 7am and endured a 2 hour train ride, worked a full day and another 2 hour train ride and I did not feel that i needed to touch up or reapply at any point throughout my day, I have fairly normal skin although it can be slightly dry at times so I cannot answer for oily skin but i am fairly sure that with the correct primer and moisturizer underneath the foundation would still wear extremely well.



The finished look


 The foundation contains Vitamin C & E Complex helps protect against skin-ageing free radicals.  Glycerin, Soybean Extract & Ceramides help condition, soften and smooth skin. Sodium Hyaluronate helps prevent dryness and cracking.

2 comments:

  1. LOVELY MAKE UP
    WHAT DO YOU THINK TO THE SLEEK MAKEUP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the makeup its very good quality and affordable, the colours are very high pigmented and they last very well. The pallettes offer a wide selection of colours and the primer palette is great for an eyelid base.
    x

    ReplyDelete