Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 August 2011

Bobbi Brown Hydration Rich Cream Cleanser

Eventually I am able to blog about this amazing new product...I have been using this cleanser since July when we were given it on Seasonal training and It is now available for you...  Another welcome product in the Hydrating range and a brilliant product for people in a hurry.  The rich smooth formula gently removes all traces of dirt and makeup without stripping the skin of moisture and gently washes away with water.  Avocado Butter and a natural blend of Jojoba, Avocado and Grape Seed Oils gives skin a cushiony, comfortable feel.  Apply to the skin dry, gently massage into the skin with finger tips and wash away...SIMPLE AS!  It smells and feels fresh and clean and I also mix it with my buffing grains to exfoliate my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment