Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 August 2011

Illamasqua Product Reviews and looks

Hi all, firstly I have had such a busy busy week so not had much chance to post, I am overwhelmed by the amount of views I have had its amazing... I went to Fenwicks in Newcastle on Friday and ended up returning with a little more products than I meant to but as you all know when you love a brand and product it is very hard to stop yourself from buying everything!!hehe

 I was extremely impressed by the helpful and knowledgeable staff on the Illamasqua counter, I was very luck to meet Charlotte whom I believe usually works in Cardiff and was doing a store visit this day in Newcastle, She is an extremely talented artist and she spend such a lot of time giving me hints and advice and showing me at least 30 different products.  I came away extremely excited with my large bag filled with goodies.
The products I purchased are as follows:
Powder Blush-Complex, a beautiful terracotta,matt finish
Powder Blush-Intrigue, White highlighter, matt finish
Pure pigment-Chasm
Pure pigment-Static
Liquid Metal-Superior
Lipstick-Drench
Sealing Gel
4 Colour Palette
Medium pencil-Erratic


 To recreate this look I used Superior all over the lid and winged it out to the sides, I then used  Intrigued to highlight up to my brow and blended the colours together using a MAC 222 brush, I then mixed Chasm with some sealing gel and applied to my socket and blended towards my inner eye. I finished with my Bobbi Brown foundation and corrector and concealer and Bobbi Brown extreme party mascara. I used Complex to contour my cheeks and Drench on my lips.  This was a really fun look to recreate

I used my iphone to take these pictures and it really does not do the makeup justice...  All in all I was a big Illamasqua fan before but now I will definitely be attending one of the amazing courses they provide in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment