Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 August 2011

Illamasqua Theatre of the Nameless


Well a new season and a new collection from Illamasqua to look forward to...I am a fairly new addict to the brand and now I feel I need to try everything!I am so excited and thought id share my excitement with you!!!
The AW11 Theatre of the Nameless collection launches on www.Illamasqua.com on 2nd September, and at Illamasqua counters worldwide on 8th September.
However, as a sneak preview of our intoxicating new collection we have released one product from the collection early. Introducing our new mascara, Masquara.
If the eyes are the windows of the soul, our new Masquara in Raven (midnight black) reveals a heart of darkness with a new formula that lengthens, defines and dramatises to extremes. The happy union of our unique brush design and new smudge-proof formula ensures lashes can last the whole night through.

This is the first product to be released from the collection a 'new masquara'. 
If the eyes are the windows of the soul, our new Masquara in Raven (midnight black) reveals a heart of darkness with a new formula that lengthens, defines and dramatises lashes to extremes.
The happy union of our unique brush design and new smudge proof formula ensures lashes can last the whole night through
Retailing at £15 and the new brush and 'raven' colour really wet your excitement for the rest of the collection!! I am thankfully working for Bobbi Brown in Fenwicks Newcastle on Saturday 10th September and as we do not have an Illamasqua counter in York I will be making sure I try and stock up on the new collection.....I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment