Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 August 2011

My First Post!

Hi all and welcome to my Blog! I am new to the blogging world but spend my free time researching and reading other Make Up Artists blogs and felt I should start my own as I have so much information to share!! I hope I receive a good following and an enjoyable in site into my growing career.

About me....

I am 24 years old and I am a Mummy to 3 amazing children.  Leo is 6 years old and football crazy, Gracie my little red head is 2 and already got a growing obsession with colour and art and my new addition is Elizabeth, She was born on the 19th April 2011, She has amazing long eyelashes and lots of hair..

I am still on maternity leave but when I am not I work as an Associate freelance artist for Bobbi Brown in York, I love my job so much and i work with some incredible artists and we learn so much from each other daily.  I have found that there is no better way to learn about make up application and techniques then working with different faces each day.  Each customer no matter what their age or skin type is a challenge and I find nothing more satisfying than teaching a woman (and men) how to look and most importantly feel their absolute best.  Through my job I have been extremely lucky to work with some incredible artists from the UK and America who have all worked alongside Bobbi Brown herself and also high profile celebrities.  I attend seasonal training every 3 months and also spend time in London at Estee Lauder head office were I receive support and constant refresh training.




No comments:

Post a Comment