Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 August 2011

Bobbi's 5 Secrets to beautiful skin

Bobbi's 5 Secrets To Beautiful Skin
1- Drink Water. Lots of it, Staying hydrated is essential to fresh, glowing skin, so try to drink at least 8 glasses a day.  I take a camelbak bottle wherever I go, which helps me stay on track.  If you've tired of plain water, switch to caffeine-free drinks like herbal tea-I like peppermint and Red Zinger because they're also really good iced.
2-Eat Right. I believe what's good for your body is good for your skin.  I stick to fresh greens, fruits, whole grains and lean proteins like chicken, fish and beans.  And there's the really fun stuff like dark chocolate and almonds, which are loaded with antioxidants and good for you in small amounts.
3-Get moving.It doesn't just build muscles and keep your weight in check-it lifts your mood, helps you sleep better, reduces stress and improves your circulation.  And all of that makes for a healthier complexion, too.
4-Moisturize. No matter what your skin type, all complexions-even oily ones-lose moisture.  The Hydrating line instantly makes your skin look brighter and fresher-and it's the first step for a smooth, even makeup application.
5-layer your products.While I believe people can have generally dry or oily skin, I know that your skin needs change along with the seasons, stress level and age.  On some days, my hydrating Skincare line is all I need.  When my skin feels dry, I add richer products from my Extra Line.  Think of it as a-la-carte skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment